- Quiet Hours - 9pm - 8am
- TRASH - All trash must be bagged properly and thrown in the
dumpster. No large items like boxes, mattresses or bikes allowed in dumpster. Do not leave trash at your site.
- NO washing of RV's or Vehicles. Anyone caught doing
this will be charged a $35.00 fee.
- NO weapons of any sort are allowed in campground.
profanity in the park. This is a family campground and there is no need for foul language.
- DRINKING - Alcoholic beverages are allowed at your campsite
only. No walking around the campground with bottles or cans of alcohol unless it is in a cup or covered somehow.
- SPEED LIMIT - Speed limit around the campground is 5MPH.
This is strictly enforced due to children, pets and elderly people who cannot move out of the way fast enough.
- DUCKS & PROPERTY - Anyone caught hurting or chasing our
ducks or damaging our property in anyway will be asked to leave the campground immediately (no refund).
- SITES - Please try to keep your site clean. No
outside laundry hanging or trash left around your site.
pitching of tents on cabin or RV sites.
- FIRES - All fires must be in designated fire rings and watched closely. Do not leave fire unattended
and DO NOT MOVE fire pit. It is in that spot for a reason to avoid cable & electric lines underground.
- BATHROOMS -Please close the shower curtains while taking a shower
to help keep the floor dry. Shut off the lights when you leave the bathroom and make sure the door is closed tight behind
- POOL - There is no lifeguard
on duty so you swim at your own risk. Only registered guests are allowed in the pool. All children under 14 must
be accompanied by an adult at all times. NO jumping, diving or running allowed in pool and pool area. Horseplay
will result in loss of pool privileges. NO food or drink in pool area. Anyone caught sneaking unregistered guests
or visitors into the pool will be charged $10 per person or asked to vacate the property with no refund.
- PETS - We welcome pets at the campground as long as they are
good natured, you keep them on a leash and pick up after them at all times. They also must not be unattended
at anytime. Anyone caught not picking up after thier dogs will be asked to leave the campground immediately. No
one wants to step in doggy mess.
- SEWER/DUMP STATION
- Please do not throw feminine products, plastic gloves, bottles or anything that should not go down a drain in our sewers.
- NO STAKES IN GROUND - We do not allow anyone
at anytime to stake anything into the ground. If you want to tie down your awning, you must tie the ropes to a tree
or picnic table. No pet stakes in the ground. No lights staked into the ground. Our lines are shallow
and you will puncture them and cause everyone to be out of service.
- Children must be watched at all times. We want an adult with the kids at all times in the pool, playground, ponds,
- We DO
NOT ALLOW the use of 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, or golf carts on the property. We are a small campground
and everything is close by but if you do need handicap access to travel from your site to the bathrooms or laundry,
we do allow mobility chairs like Hoverounds, mobility scooters, etc.
visitors, vehicles and guests must be registered and paid for at office. Please notify office of any & all guests
you will be having in campground during your time here.
We are sorry for making these rules
but from past experiences, they are needed so that all of our guests may enjoy their time here. Please let us know of
anything needing attention. We appreciate you respecting our rules and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to
This property is privately owned
and we have the right to refuse service to anyone. Lake City Campground is not responsible for accidents or injury to
any of our guests or for the loss of money or valuables of any kind.